Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another Finish

Yay...another finish!!! Not only is it a finish, but it was a UFO I've had sitting awhile, so I am so glad to have it quilted finally. Isn't it just the BEST feeling when you get to remove a project from the "to be finished" list?? This one is going to my soon to be born grandson, Jaxson, formerly known as Blueberry. This pattern is one designed by Marge Gordon at Mysteries for Relay and is called World's Fair. It drove me nuts when I was making it, being only 2 colors, but I am just floored by how it turned out. Just love this one...thanks, Marge!!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt. One of these days I might be able to match up all the corners and points just like yourself.
    I'm not a big wine drinker so others test it for me and they say 'Yes' the pea pod is drinkable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's is a beautiful quilt. I agree with you; a finish is super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely.Baby Blueberry/Jaxson will be lovely and cosy wrapped in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! Totally worth it. You did good! Congratulations on such a nice finish and on the new grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilt! 'Blueberry' will love it for years to come.

    ReplyDelete