Saturday, May 25, 2013

Casserole carrier

Didn't this come out just too cute?? I made this for my best friend, Pam, for her birthday. I used a bunch of leftover strips that Judy had passed along to me. It was my first time using Insul-brite, and it was a piece of cake to work with. Being Memorial Day weekend, we have 2 picnics to go to and I am wishing I had made myself one of these to tote my goodies in!!! The pattern is by Atkinson Designs. The only other thing I have done is a little more piecing on my hexie quilt: As you can see on the right side, I am adding a border around the center. I can't wait to start the next part! I am hoping to get some sewing in around the gardening and picnics this weekend. I hope you have a great holiday weekend and are either wonderfully productive or wonderfully relaxed!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That did turn out so cute. Terry Atkinson does a really good job with her directions. I've got several of her books and patterns. And, I've used them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more than happy to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new stuff on your site. I hope you don't mind,
    I bookmarked Blogger: A Quilt Complex at Dzone so my friends may learn from it as well.
    Could I also share a tip. Getting good video marketing can also be
    fairly challenging. I find it most beneficial
    to speak to a a San Diego Estate Planning Attorney.
    Our team of Estate Planning Attorney San Diego are right here to help you with all of your legal
    needs.

    Feel free to visit my web site: Amazing Probate Lawyers San Diego

    ReplyDelete