Sunday, February 14, 2016

Wow

Wow. It's been over 2 years since I've posted on here. That time sure flew by. I've missed the blog for one reason...seeing my own progress on quilts. This is how I knew how many quilts I had worked on, what stages they were in, etc. So, here I am again. I'll have to update my lists. There are a few quilts that are finished and can come off the lists, and more than a few more to add to them. I will have to see if I can remember which quilts I finished during that hiatus and post pics of them here. Sigh. It's good to be back.

4 comments:

  1. blogs are a good way to journal your quilting (and sometimes non-quilting, since we don't always finish our projects). Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been blogging less - but still trying to capture those quilts somewhere. I pinned photos of them on Pinterest which helped me see them all in one place, but I miss the writing about the process - the story behind each one - or the why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly, Regina!! If no one else reads it, that's ok! I think I just need it for ME!!

    ReplyDelete